About

This is the official blog for Medical Student Association (MESTA) of University Teknologi Mara (UiTM).

Monday 15 October 2012

Words by Mr President


Assalamualaikum w.b.t
First and foremost, I would like to give my deepest gratitude to the Almighty for giving me this opportunity to give something to this blog. A job well done I would say to the people from the Multimedia, Publicity and Information Bureau of MESTA for making such an awesome blog. I would also like to welcome the first year students to the faculty of medicine UiTM.
                It has been 4 years since I first joined the medical school of UiTM back in 2008.  A lot of things and changes had happened and I’m glad to be where I am now. The faculty had made a great change by moving to from Shah Alam to Sg. Buloh campus recently. New facilities were built to accommodate the rising number of students and to provide the most conducive area for learning. I hope that all of us as medical students would grab this opportunity to achieve our dreams. It is said that medicine is one of the toughest course out there. Yes, it is but it is not impossible. Being a medical student is not just about reading books but it is more of a passion. Sacrifices are the norm and it is passion that keeps you going. People always said that medical students have no life. Well, that depends on how someone interprets what life is. We do have a life both as a medical student and as a human.
                Last but not least, I would like to wish good luck to all of us in the upcoming years. set your target, have some passion, work hard and pray for the very best. I hope all of us we’ll be great doctors one day.

Thank you =)

by,
Muhammad Hafiz bin Tajuddin
President, MESTA 12/13

0 comments:

Post a Comment